A full-length orthotic combining foot support and stabilisation for children. A thermoplastic shell combined with EVA and brushed nylon top cover.
The Realign Stabli orthotics are unique. They offer enhanced rear-foot support and stablisation by way of their depth in design. It has a medial and lateral flare with deepened heel seat. It is a full-length construction with 2-layer low temperature moulded thermoplastic (0.8mm and 1.5mm) shell composition, a 1.5mm full-length EVA inner-layer and velvet (brushed nylon) cushion top-cover and composite vinyl patterned bottom-cover for additional foot support and visual appeal. In all, it is a 5-layer construction and totally handmade.
- Rear-foot cradle (medial and lateral flare) for support and stability
- 16mm heel cup height helps stabilise the heel position to maximise control
- 5 layer construction for support without compromising shock absorption
- 2 layer low temperature moulded thermoplastic shell
- Full length tapered design with EVA inner-layer and brushed nylon top-cover
- Composite vinyl bottom-cover to enhance support, prevent slippage and add visual appeal
- Children - Download PDF
Sizes (European Sizing)