Orthotics Modification Guide
Removing Cambrelle Bottom Cover from Shell
1. Cambrelle bottom cover removal.
2. Apply acetone, and slowly lift Cambrelle.
3. Complete removal of Cambrelle.
Adding a Heel Aperture
1. Before heel aperture.
2. Addition of heel aperture.
3. Heel aperture complete.
Adding a Metatarsal Dome
1. Glue front edge of orthotic.
2. Glue metatarsal dome.
3. Gently adhere metatarsal dome to front edge of orthotic in desired position.
4. Completed orthotic with metatarsal dome.
Adding a Heel Lift or Rearfoot (Varus/Valgus) Wedge
1. Addition of heel lift or rearfoot wedge.
2. Glue both surfaces before adherence.
Adding a Full Length Top Cover
1. Addition of full length top cover. Trace anterior edge of orthotic onto top cover.
2. Apply glue to shell.
3. Apply glue to top cover.
4. Firmly adhere shell and top cover, applying gentle pressure.
5. Cut shape of top cover to suit shoe interior.
6. Completed orthotic with top cover.